Fortis - Fully Responsive Magento Theme
Fortis 2 is fully responsive Magento theme with dozens of features and hundreds of customization possibilities, suitable for every type of products. It was designed with focus on user experience and usability, to make shopping quick, easy and fun. Great as a starting point for your custom projects.
Compatible with Magento:
126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
List of key features
- Customizable design - change the visual appearance of almost every element
- Unlimited colors - change colors of dozens of elements, apply textures, upload custom background images
- Google Fonts - integration with Google Fonts
- Custom font stack - ability to select standard web-safe fonts (e.g. Arial, Verdana) or define custom font stack (e.g.: Arial, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif)
- Responsive [on/off] - responsive layout can be disabled if you prefer non-responsive websites
- Customizable responsive layout - select maximum width of the page (from 1024 to 1680 pixels) or specify your custom width
- 12-column fluid grid system - easy to use grid system will help you build content of your custom pages
- Fluid page width - if fluid width is enabled, theme will always use entire available space of the screen to display content. It can adapt to any screen resolution. If disabled, page width will only be changed on predefined breakpoints (from 240 to 1680 pixels).
- 2 menu styles - wide mega menu [demo] or classic drop-down menu [demo]
- Custom content blocks - add any content (images, text, HTML) inside drop-down menus for every 1st-level and 2nd-level category
- Customizable size - adjust number of columns inside drop-down menus
- Accordion (mobile menu) - on mobile devices the menu turns into a collapsible accordion. Set the value of the web browser wievport width below which the menu turns into accordion
- Category labels - eye-catching labels for categories (customizable colors ant text)
- Custom links - display custom links in the main menu bar and use it as a menu for CMS pages (categories can be completely removed from the menu, if needed)
- Fully customizable colors
- Sidebar menu - display sidebar menu (collapsible accordion) on selected pages. Enable it individually for: category pages, home page, CMS pages, product pages. Choose between left or right sidebar. Sidebar menu can also be displayed via shortcode in any CMS block and on any page.
- Depth of the sidebar menu - control how many levels in the hierarchy of categories are to be included in the menu
- Starting category - sidebar menu will only contain children (subcategories) of the selected parent category
- Hide on mobile devices - sidebar menu can be hidden on mobile devices (if browser viewport is narrower than 768 pixels)
- Fluid product grid - select the number of products displayed in a single row on category pages. Display from 2 to 8 products per row. On wide screens the number of columns will be automatically increased to show more products in a row
- Product grid on mobile devices - additionally control the number of products displayed if browser viewport width is below: 640 px, 768 px and 480 px.
- Customizable product grid - configure the display of the following elements of the grid: product name, price, "Add to cart" button, ratings (stars), "Add to wishlist" and "Add to compare" links.
Elements can be: 1) always visible, 2) visible only on mouse hover, 3) or completely removed
- Centered or left-aligned - align grid elements to the center or to the left
- Size of elements - control the size of the elements: product name, button, product labels
- Alternative images - show alternative product images on mouse hover (in category view and in product sliders)
- Equal height - items in the product grid can be aligned vertically to improve the layout
- Image aspect ratio - keep the aspect ratio of product images (upload images of any dimensions, not necessarily square)
- Sidebar category menu - configure additional menu (see section above)
- Brand logo on product page. Logo can be a link to any page (to category with products from that brand, to search results or to any custom CMS page). Alternatively brand names can be displayed instead of logo images
- Customizable image size on product page. Specify any size you like, images don’t have to be square - you can keep the aspect ratio
- Cloud Zoom + Lightbox - product image zoom. Use one of those methods or both at a time. Cloud Zoom can be displayed inside or outside the main image.
- Product image gallery - enable/disable gallery mode in the Lightbox (previous/next buttons)
- Image thumbnail slider - enable automatic scrolling, control speed
- Tabs/accordion - tabs smoothly turns into accordion on narrow screens
- "Additional Information" tab for individual product attributes- create and display custom product attributes
- 2 tabs for custom content - ready to display any static content: info about shipping, returns, sales, promotions or any other general information
- Tabbed reviews - show product reviews on product page to improve SEO
- Replace Related Products and Up-sell Products blocks with custom content. Replace completely or replace only if the product does not have any related/up-sell products. Or disable those blocks completely with just one click
- Automatic scrolling of product sliders - enable automatic scrolling for Up-sell Products and Related Products
- Lazy loading - if enabled for product sliders, images outside of viewport will not be loaded (to improve performance) before user scrolls to them
- Home page slideshow - image slideshow can be displayed on any CMS page and in any static block with simple shortcode. Show any content in your slides (clickable or non-clickable images, complex HTML, anything), add captions above images.
- Slideshow + banners - additional small banners can be disabled at the right or left side of the slideshow
- Full width slideshow - home page slideshow can be configured to span the full width of the page
- Hide slideshow on mobile devices - ability to hide slideshow or slideshow banners on mobile devices
- 1, 2, 3 columns layout - you can choose the layout of the home page: 1, 2 or 3 columns. Display custom content in multiple sidebar blocks. Enable/disable Magento’s default sidebar blocks on home page.
- List of categories on home page - display category menu (see section: Sidebar Menu)
- Brand slider - show all product brands on the home page (or on any other CMS page)
- Responsive custom columns - compose page content with ease using built-in grid system
- Customizable product sliders on any page - display fully customized product sliders on any CMS page and inside any CMS block. Configure the number of products, size of product images, scrolling speed, automatic or manual scrolling, display pagination, hide "Add to cart" buttons
- Two types of sliders - "Featured Products" and "New Products"
- Responsive sliders - full control over the number of products in a row visible with a particular browser viewport width
- Multiple sliders - show multiple product sliders on a single page
- Random products - display random products in the "Featured Products" slider
- Lazy loading - if enabled, images outside of viewport will not be loaded (to improve performance) before user scrolls to them
- One-click import - import CMS blocks and pages with sample content from the demo
- 50+ CMS blocks - content placeholders (in Magento called static blocks) ready to display custom content in almost every part of the store. Using these placeholders you are able to insert your content into product page, shopping cart, checkout, header, footer, CMS pages etc. Everything edited from the admin panel
- Multi-level footer - compose your page footer using predefined CMS blocks (placeholders) or with built-in grid system. Put there your links, latest news, company info or any other custom content
- Social services bookmarks - social widgets can be easily added to any section (product page, footer, header etc.) using any of the CMS blocks
- "New" and "Sale" labels - mark your products with eye-catching labels. Text on the labels can be easily translated to other languages
- Override default Magento header and footer links - those links are hard-coded in Magento but with this theme you can easily replace them with your custom links
- 190-pages user guide PDF - the best Magento theme documentation
- Multi-language ready - this theme can work with any language installed in your Magento
- Multi-store ready - applicable for multi-store Magento installations
- Optimized, well-structured and commented CSS
- PSD files included (with basic layout structure + all interface icons for easy customization)